The method of putting this together is key!
- Add all ingredients to make the caramelised onion into a pan (brown onion, small amount of brown sugar, butter, salt, balsamic vinegar) and cook over medium heat until the onion caramelises and turns dark brown.
- Once the caramelised onion is ready, get that bacon sizzling.
- Prepare the milk bun by slicing into two halves and place upwards under a low grill with a dollop of BBQ sauce and slice of swiss cheese on the top half of the bun. Add the caramelised onion to the bottom bun. This should get the cheese melting just right.
- Crack those eggs in a fry pan or grill until nicely cooked but egg yolk still slightly runny.
- Place the bottom bun on some greaseproof paper, place both rashers of Primo Premium Selections Smokey BBQ Bacon, then both eggs, and place the top of the bun down, with the cheese to melt down the side of the bacon and eggs.